“Abide in me, and I in you. As the branch cannot bear fruit of itself, except it abide in the vine;” John 15:4
If we abide in Christ and Christ abides in us; we will bear the seven fruits God expects to see in every Christian.
- We Will Bear the Fruit of Study. II Timothy 2:15
“Study to show thyself approved unto God,”
The fruit of knowledge, understanding, wisdom.
- We Will Bear the Fruit of Faith. Hebrews 10:38
“Now the just shall live by faith.”
The fruit of knowing, believing, confessing and living the word.
- We Will Bear the Fruit of Holy Living I Peter 1:15-16
“Be ye holy; for I am holy.”
To be holy is to be set apart for God to use.
The fruit of peace, purpose, power. The fruit of holy work, walk, talk.
- We Will Bear the Fruit of Prayer. I Thessalonians 5:17
“pray without ceasing.”
The fruit of presence, peace and prompting of God.
- Then We Will Bear the Fruit of Obedience. I John 3:24
“And he that keepeth his commandments dwelleth in Him and He in him.”
The fruit of Blessing (Deuteronomy 11:27), righteousness (Romans 6:16), and being a treasure (Exodus 19:5)
- We Will Bear the Fruit of Love. Galatians 5:22
“the fruit of the Spirit is love,”
The fruit of loving God, others and self.
- We Will Bear the Fruit of Church Attendance. Hebrews 10:25, II Peter 3:18
“Not forsaking the assembling of ourselves together,”
Come let us “grow in grace, and in the knowledge of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ.”
So that we “may grow up to Him in all things.” Ephesians 4:15.
The fruit of (1) Agape love -Holy (2)Storge love -Family (3)Phielo love -Friendship (4)Eros love -Compassion.
The fruit of the knowledge of God’s (1) will (2) ways (3) work.
John 15:5 “He that abideth in me, and I in him, the same bringeth forth much fruit:”